Monday, November 1, 2010

Development - Interactive Brief 4

My process of my screens that i drawn (except the main screen which was manipulated in photoshop)

- For the cities i found reference images to re-drew over them to suit my story as im crap at drawing cities.

- I sketched my screens, except for the main screen that image from the internet and manipulated in photoshop and then i adopted my character into it to look like my character is walking down the road.

- After sketching my screens, I inked/coloured it in with black and left the highlights white.
-Re-scanned them in and put them into photoshop and really ramped up the levels particularly the black.
- Then re-drew over my sketches in photoshop with my tablet ( wacom tablets are life savers!!! - true story)
- Then painted in the colour of my main character, KAI.

The references for the poses for the human , there is a site is specifically for drawing character poses and er they are naked.

Here is the final outcome of the story:


This is the main screen which i didn't draw but digitally manipulated in photshop to suit my story. All the rest i had drawn.


The first screen where you enter ground zero.


The screen when you choose the bad option.


The screen when you choose the good option.


The good ending which you get when you choose the good option.


The bad ending when you choose the bad option.

No comments:

Post a Comment